Finance Assistant Manager
We are looking for a new member to joint our finance team of Le Pain Quotidien and who is inspired by our values of conviviality, authenticity, quality and simplicity.
As Finance Manager fmor Le Pain Quotidien Belgium, you work directly with the Financial Director and group CFO, are responsible for financial management and analytics :
- The scope of your reponsibilities is broad and encompasses supporting teams across the company in pricing, costing, working capital, treasury management, P&L / cashflow analysis and forecasting
- You and the controllers / analyst who form your team deliver timely and qualitative monthly & quarterly management reporting, including in-depth analysis of business KPIs for the 3 Belgian entities
- You are the first line contact person for P&L and cashflow related questions
- You will take ownership of the Belgian entities’ cash-flow forecast and budget models and their updates
- You will liaise and offer financial and analytics support to all teams across the company and regions, including operations, master franchise, procurement…
- You support the Financial Director with external audits and internal controls, involving review of financial statements, accounting and administrative controls
- You support the finance and accounting team for financial filings (i.e. annual financial statements, tax declarations, any and all relevant filings to the state and regions)
- Additional projects include working on mergers and acquisitions, divestments, financing and real estate projects, including cross-border transactions
You are the manager and help mentor controllers / analysts and, in collaboration with the Financial Director, you :
- are responsible for the organization of the team
- organize trainings for your team and coach them on the job
- help the accounting team to cope with the financial management of the company and to get acquainted with evolutions in tax and accounting.
7-15 years of relevant experience
Ideally Big Four / audit / consulting firm experience with exposure to corporate finance, or an equivalent skill set gained in a corporate environement
In-depth BEGAAP knowledge and affinity with taxes (VAT, corporate tax)
Solid analytical skills
People management and mentoring skills but hands-on approach and willingness to dive into the data
Excellent communication skills (in Dutch and/ or French & English), pro-active, you like to take the lead and anticipate requests from various stakeholders
Attention to detail, deadline-focused
Our Offer :
We offer an attractive salary package with benefits (company car, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, cost allowance etc) on top of an inspiring and truly challenging job with substantial growth potential, in a fast-moving company that has been standing for healthy foods and sustainability for over 3 decades!