Job description: host/hostess
Reports to: Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Teamleader / Chef d’équipe.
Function: multi-purpose waiter / waitress, horeca collaborator, counter and in-store collaborator,
"Le Pain Quotidien" mission and values
Our mission: to create meaningful connections. One restaurant, one neighborhood at a time.
Who are we? We are hosts and hostesses who are passionate about the values of “Le Pain Quotidien”.
The 10 qualities of our hosts and hostesses of "Le Pain Quotidien":
"Le Pain Quotidien", a 100% Belgian concept!
Since the creation of “Le Pain Quotidien”, we focus on our bakery and the common table around which friendliness and good humor meet in the heart of small and large meals. Since the beginning, the concept is a success story.
In addition to our 31 stores in Belgium, our concept has led us to beautiful locations such as Paris, London, New York, Tokyo, Mumbai… Currently, Le Pain Quotidien has about 260 stores in 17 countries!
Our success is based on our mission, our quality products and the professionalism of our hosts and hostesses. We are looking for enthusiastic teammates who want to be part of our family and our innovative concept.
We offer a stimulating and inspiring environment, full of opportunities to evolve with our family.
Do you want to contribute to our mission? We are curious to know if we share the same values. Do not hesitate and create your values profile by applying below.
You mainly work in a bakery-restaurant of “Le Pain Quotidien”. In addition, you are regularly in contact with our visitors. You work according to a variable schedule (availability between 5 am and 10 pm), including on weekends and holidays.
A specific training isn’t requested. Experience in the hospitality industry is required, as well as experience in managing teams and a store / restaurant / etc.
- As a host, you are an ambassador of the brand and you carry our values in our bakery-restaurant.
- You welcome our visitors personally so that they feel comfortable and appreciated in the simplicity of your bakery-restaurant.
- You take care of our customers and make sure they always come first. You make sure our desired customer experience is realized every time, for every host.
- You inform our customers about the composition of our dishes and you answer their questions.
- You have a complete knowledge of our menu card and our assortment. You work in the dining room, at the counter and in the kitchen. You master all of our procedures.
- You help in the daily maintenance of your bakery-restaurant. Cleaning the kitchen, the restaurant area, the toilets and the dish-washer are part of your daily tasks. You master our hygiene manual.
- You are a natural born host / hostess
- You have a fresh energy and a positive mindset
- You are proactive
- You are flexible
- You have an excellent presentation
- You are punctual
- You are enthusiastic and resistant to stress
- You have a good basic hygiene
"Le Pain Quotidien" offers you:
- A stable job in a friendly environment with social and environmental awareness.
- A training at the beginning, but also during your career at “Le Pain Quotidien”.
- Opportunities for evolution (short or medium term).
- A full-time employee, indeterminate term contract.
- An attractive salary with benefits and bonus plan.
- A stimulating work environment in an innovative concept.
We are keen to know if we share the same values. Don’t hesitate and create your values profile by applying hereunder.