District Manager Vlaanderen
District Manager Vlaanderen
PURPOSE & SCOPE
As a Multi-unit Manager, you are the coach and support for your store managers, in the daily operation and management of our bakery-restaurants. You are a brand ambassador and the driving force of our concept.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a Belgian international restaurant company with more than 200 locations in 17 countries
worldwide. We take pride in creating an innovative menu with fresh seasonal organic ingredients from
local growers served by passionate team members who not only love what they do but love what they
stand for! Our “organic and locally grown” efforts go beyond the counter too – we take pride in our
ability to grow talent from within by creating an entrepreneurial environment for our leaders where
they can flex their experience in ways that not only grow their business skills but also their “life” skills.
HOW YOU CAN HELP?
– You are a true leader, with a natural ease. The good relationship between yourself and the team members is a priority for you. You inspire and encourage team members and create a community. You guide, motivate, and inspire the team.
– You make sure that guests always come first and feel comfortable and at home in the comfort and simplicity of your bakery-restaurants.
– You support and inspire your managers and teams to achieve each time our customer experience and desired colleague experience: Feel at home, feel appreciated, feel recognized, and trust Le Pain Quotidien.
-You work in collaboration with the support center ( Brussels) of which you are the link with your bakeries-restaurants.
-You make the “casting” of our new memorable hosts and hostesses taking into account our 10 desired qualities. You are responsible for contracts and onboarding.
– You are responsible for training and developing your team. You assess your team members on a regular basis.
– The safety and health of our customers and your teams is a priority for you.
– You are responsible for daily financial management and you are able to make concrete action plans based on the results obtained and to implement them.
– You analyze P & L, hygiene reports, Mystery Guests reports, etc.
In our vision of “one store one neighborhood”, you are constantly creative and looking for opportunities to further develop your bakery-restaurants.
-You know what’s happening in your bakery’s neighborhood and you’re taking initiatives both in and out of your bakery-restaurants to create a true community
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
-You are a coach and a real team-player.
-You know how to motivate a team, identify their strengths and develop them.
You are a true entrepreneur able to make decisions and initiatives, associated with your responsibilities.
-You have relevant experience as the ultimate manager of a multi-unit or a large team.
-You are proactive and you have a sense of responsibility.
-You are positive, you encourage and inspire your team.
-You are flexible and autonomous.
-You are enthusiastic and resistant to stress
-You are organized and structured