Job description: student host
Reports to: Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Teamleader / Chef d’Equipe.
Function: versatile waiter / waitress, horeca collaborator, in-store clerk / bartender, in-store collaborator.
"Le Pain Quotidien" mission and values
Our mission: to create meaningful connections. One restaurant, one neighborhood at a time.
Who are we? We are memorable hosts and hostesses who are passionate about the values of “Le Pain Quotidien”.
The 10 qualities of our hosts and hostesses of "Le Pain Quotidien":
"Le Pain Quotidien", a 100% Belgian concept!
Since the creation of “Le Pain Quotidien”, we focus on our bakery and the common table around which friendliness and good humor meet in the heart of small and large meals. Since the beginning, the concept is a success story.
In addition to our 31 stores in Belgium, our concept has led us to beautiful locations such as Paris, London, New York, Tokyo, Mumbai… Currently, Le Pain Quotidien has about 260 stores in 17 countries!
Our success is based on our mission, our quality products and the professionalism of our hosts and hostesses. We are looking for enthusiastic teammates who want to be part of our family and our innovative concept.
We offer a stimulating and inspiring environment, full of opportunities to evolve with our family.
Do you want to contribute to our mission? We are curious to know if we share the same values. Do not hesitate and create your values profile by applying below.
You mainly work in a bakery-restaurant of “Le Pain Quotidien”. In addition, you are regularly in contact with our visitors. You work according to a variable schedule (availability between 5 am and 10 pm), including on weekends and holidays.
- As a student host, you are an ambassador of our brand and you carry our values in your restaurant-bakery
- You greet our visitors personally so they feel comfortable and appreciated in the simplicity of your bakery-restaurant.
- You take care of our customers and make sure they always come first. You realize our desired customer experience every time. For every host.
- You inform our customers about the composition of our dishes and you answer their questions. You have a complete knowledge of our menu card and our assortment.
- You work in the dining room, at the counter and in the kitchen. You master our procedures.
- You help in the daily maintenance of your bakery-restaurant. Cleaning the kitchen, the restaurant area, the toilet and the dishwasher are part of your daily tasks. You master our hygiene manual.
- You are a natural born host / hostess
- You have a fresh energy and a positive mindset
- You are proactive
- You are flexible
- You have an excellent presentation
- You are punctual
- You are enthusiastic and resistant to stress
- You have a good basic hygiene