Kitchen team member
Job description: Kitchen team member
Reports to: Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Teamleader / Chef d’équipe
Function: chef in catering, staff assistant, second chef, versatile assistant in the kitchen, preparer of dishes, kitchen help.
"Le Pain Quotidien" mission and values
Our mission: to create meaningful connections. One restaurant, one neighborhood at a time.
Who are we? We are memorable hosts and hostesses who are passionate about the values of “Le Pain Quotidien”.
The 10 qualities of our hosts and hostesses of "Le Pain Quotidien":
"Le Pain Quotidien", a 100% Belgian concept!
Since the creation of “Le Pain Quotidien”, we focus on our bakery and the common table around which friendliness and good humor meet in the heart of small and large meals. Since the beginning, the concept is a success story.
In addition to our 31 stores in Belgium, our concept has led us to beautiful locations such as Paris, London, New York, Tokyo, Mumbai… Currently, Le Pain Quotidien has about 260 stores in 17 countries!
Our success is based on our mission, our quality products and the professionalism of our hosts and hostesses. We are looking for enthusiastic teammates who want to be part of our family and our innovative concept.
We offer a stimulating and inspiring environment, full of opportunities to evolve with our family.
Do you want to contribute to our mission? We are curious to know if we share the same values. Do not hesitate and create your values profile by applying below.
You mainly work in a bakery-restaurant of “Le Pain Quotidien”. In addition, you are regularly in contact with our visitors. You work according to a variable schedule (availability between 5 am and 10 pm), including on weekends and holidays.
- As a kitchen team member, you are an ambassador of the brand and you carry our values in your bakery-restaurant
- You prepare our dishes in your kitchen and you are a support to the in-store service if necessary. Preparation set-up is also your responsibility.
- You develop a thorough understanding of our recipes as well as our hygiene manual. You respect the administrative procedures.
- You prepare orders within a specified timeframe.
- You inform customers about the composition of our dishes and you answer their questions. You have a complete knowledge of our menu card and ou assortment.
- You help in the daily maintenance of your bakery-restaurant. Cleaning the kitchen, the restaurant area, the toilet and the dishwasher are part of your daily tasks.
- You are energetic, enthusiast and are resistant to stress
- You are proactive
- You are flexible
- You have an excellent hygiene
- You are punctual and organized
"Le Pain Quotidien" offers you:
- A stable job in a friendly environment with social and environmental awareness.
- A training at the beginning, but also during your career at “Le Pain Quotidien”.
- Opportunities for evolution (short or medium term).
- A full-time employee, indeterminate term contract.
- An attractive salary with benefits and bonus plan.
- A stimulating work environment in an innovative concept.
We are keen to know if we share the same values. Don’t hesitate and create your values profile by applying hereunder.