Job description: Chef d'Equipe
Département : Opérations.
Dépend de : Store Manager/Assistant Manager/Teamleader.
Fonction : Chef de rang, catering collaborator, in-room and kitchen team leader, multi-purpose waiter / waitress.
"Le Pain Quotidien" mission and values
Our mission: to create meaningful connections. One restaurant, one neighborhood at a time.
Who are we? We are memorable hosts and hostesses who are passionate about the values of “Le Pain Quotidien”.
The 10 qualities of our hosts and hostesses of "Le Pain Quotidien":
"Le Pain Quotidien", a 100% Belgian concept!
Since the creation of “Le Pain Quotidien”, we focus on our bakery and the common table around which friendliness and good humor meet in the heart of small and large meals. Since the beginning, the concept is a success story.
In addition to our 31 stores in Belgium, our concept has led us to beautiful locations such as Paris, London, New York, Tokyo, Mumbai… Currently, Le Pain Quotidien has about 260 stores in 17 countries!
Our success is based on our mission, our quality products and the professionalism of our hosts and hostesses. We are looking for enthusiastic teammates who want to be part of our family and our innovative concept.
We offer a stimulating and inspiring environment, full of opportunities to evolve with our family.
Do you want to contribute to our mission? We are curious to know if we share the same values. Do not hesitate and create your values profile by applying below.
You mainly work in a bakery-restaurant of “Le Pain Quotidien”. In addition, you are regularly in contact with our visitors. You work according to a variable schedule (availability between 5 am and 10 pm), including on weekends and holidays.
A specific training isn’t requested. Experience in the hospitality industry is required, as well as experience in managing teams and a store / restaurant / etc.
As a Chef d’Equipe, you guide, coordinate and support your team. You are an ambassador of the brand and you carry our values in your bakery-restaurant.
- You greet our visitors personally so they feel comfortable and appreciated in the simplicity of your bakery-restaurant.
- You take care of our customers and make sure they always come first. You make sure to always realize our desired customer experience.
- You manage the opening and closing of your bakery-restaurant. You structure the tasks in order to secure quality of service.
- You are responsable for cash in the absence of another person in charge.You take care of the infrastructure and the equipment as a good head of the family.
- You place the orders, you receive and control the deliveries and you ensure compliance with hygiene guidelines to ensure the quality of our products. You follow the administrative procedures.
- The safety and health of our customers and your team is a priority for you.
- You are a natural born host / hostess
- You have a fresh energy and a positive mindset
- You are proactive and you have a sense of responsibility
- You are flexible
- You have an excellent presentation
- You are punctual
- You are enthusiastic and resistant to stress
- You have a good basic hygiene
"Le Pain Quotidien" offers you:
- A stable job in a friendly environment with social and environmental awareness.
- A training at the beginning, but also during your career at “Le Pain Quotidien”.
- Opportunities for evolution (short or medium term).
- A full-time employee, indeterminate term contract.
- An attractive salary with benefits and bonus plan.
- A stimulating work environment in an innovative concept.
We are keen to know if we share the same values. Don’t hesitate and create your values profile by applying hereunder.